REGISTRATION CLOSED. THIS SESSION IS FULL.
We hope you will plan to join us at NCSBA's 2011 School Law Academy. This year's curriculum will focus on current hot topics in school employment law, including:
- North Carolina teacher tenure law
- Nonrenewal of administrator and probationary teacher contracts
- Public and personnel records: Who should be allowed access?
- Termination of tenured, mid-contract, and at-will employees
- Reportable offenses
- School employee use of social networking
This conference is offered exclusively to member school systems. Although the content has been tailored to be most relevant to school administrators, including principals and assistant principals, we also welcome the participation of interested school board members and board attorneys.
Traning hours will count towards continuing education credit.
Space for this conference is limited, so we encourage you to register as soon as possible. To reserve your spot, please visit the link below.
Hampton Inn Raleigh
Capital Blvd North
3621 Spring Forest Road
Raleigh, NC 27616