NCSBA is excited to invite you to complete your online superintendent candidate profile through our new board-superintendent matching service. This service aims to more closely match superintendent candidate needs with the needs of a particular district. While maintaining confidentiality, the new profile matching process matches superintendent candidates to districts based on:
- work experience and education;
- preferred demographic region of your ideal district (rural, suburban, or urban);
- preferred enrollment size;
- desired salary compensation;
- areas of expertise;
- dominant leadership style;
- specialized skills; and
- personal characteristics.
This information will then be matched against the corresponding profiles of districts with current superintendent vacancies across the nation. If your profile matches a percentage agreed to by the board of education, you will be notified and invited to apply for the position. We hope you will take full advantage of this system to assist you in uncovering new opportunities.