NCSBA’s 2021 Spring Law Conference will be held April 29-30 via Zoom. This virtual conference is designed for board members, school administrators, and board attorneys. Take a look at our agenda.
The conference is $99 per day. Board members and school administrators who attend the full conference will receive 6 hours of continuing education credit. Attorneys will receive 6 hours of CLE credit. Important note: the conference will not be recorded.
How to Register
Conference registration is through the Envise membership portal. Any board members interested in attending should connect with their board assistant in order to avoid duplicate registrations.
- Click the registration button above.
- Log in using your Envise membership portal credentials.
- In the navigation menu, click Events>Register.
- Under Select a Contact, choose the attendee.
- Under Select an Event, choose “2021 Spring Law Conference.” Day 1 and Day 2 will appear under Session. Check the day(s) the individual plans to attend. Click Add Registration to Cart.
- If registering multiple people, repeat steps 4 and 5 for each attendee.
- Choose your payment type and click Continue. It may take a few moments to process.
- Review your shopping cart and click Checkout. Complete any necessary payment information.