Many of NCSBA’s spring webinars focused on school safety. Sign up today to access one or all of the recorded videos during this week-long special access price! The ethics and conflicts of interest video fulfills board members’ legal obligation to have two hours of ethics training within 12 months of being elected, appointed, reelected, or reappointed to the school board.
To register for each webinar, click the title of interest below and then click the green registration button.
- Everyone Knew He Was a Troubled Kid: Limits on the Release of Student Information to Law Enforcement and Other Third Parties
- Visitors on Campus: Community Use of Facilities and Outsider Access to Students
- Ethics and Other Legal Duties and Responsibilities of NC School Board Members
- Guns in Schools: A Review of Law and Policy
- School Violence Prevention: Establishing an Effective Student Threat Assessment Process
All webinars will last approximately one hour except for the ethics webinar, which is two hours. Each one-hour webinar is $195 per school system, and board member training credit is $10 per person. The two-hour ethics webinar is $390 per school system, and board member credit is $20 per person.
After completing the registration process, you will receive a confirmation email with directions to set up a user ID and password. Please share this login information with every school in your district. Each webinar will be available from 7 a.m. June 24th to 11 p.m. June 30th.
For questions, please contact Chadae Lewis, membership services assistant, at email@example.com or 919-747-6675.